BUFFALO, NEW YORK
PROUDLY SERVING BUFFALO, NEW YORK
Landmark Health provides services in the greater Buffalo area including: City of Buffalo, Grand Island, Niagara Falls, Tonawanda, Amherst, Williamsville, Clarence, Lockport, Newfane, Alden, Batavia, Lancaster, Cheektowaga, West Seneca, Lackawanna, Hamburg, Orchard Park, East Aurora, Dunkirk, Fredonia, Eden, Springville and beyond.
WHO IS LANDMARK?
Landmark Health is a full-service medical group that provides medical care in the comfort of your home, whenever you need it. Our board-certified doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants are experts in house calls and collaborate with your primary care provider, so you can continue to see the doctor you know and trust.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
WE SERVE PATIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING COMMUNITIES:
Buffalo, NY, USA
Landmark currently cares for patients in the following insurance programs:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York (BCBSWNY)
To be eligible you must have six or more chronic health conditions.
To find out if your conditions make you eligible:
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN LANDMARK TREAT IN MY HOME?
- Heart failure
- COPD and Asthma
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Cuts, wounds and rashes
- Cellulitis and abscesses
- Nausea, vomiting, and gastrointestinal issues
- High blood pressure
- Fever, colds, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections
- And much more….
- Administration of IV fluids
- In-home lab, X-rays and ultrasounds
- IV and injectable medications, including antibiotics for serious infections
- Prescriptions and medication review
- Catheter insertion and removal
- In-home pharmacist, dietician and social worker
- Referrals for home oxygen, durable medical equipment, home health services and hospice
- Palliative care consultations
WHAT DOES LANDMARK COST?
If you are a Medicare Advantage member, Landmark services are absolutely free. If you get your insurance through your employer or purchase it individually, copays and out-of-pocket expenses vary based on your insurance benefits. Prescriptions and referrals made by Landmark to other providers/services will be charged by them in accordance with your health insurance benefits.
If you have not yet been contacted by your health plan or Landmark, you can check your eligibility and the cost for Landmark services by calling the health plan customer service line or Landmark directly.
BUFFALO NEW YORK
The Larkin Center
701 Seneca Street, Suite #646C
Buffalo, NY 14210
Tel: (716) 995-4450
Fax: (844) 206-7424