It’s not too late to get your flu shot. Get a flu shot at your doctor’s office, pharmacy or from your Landmark provider (Landmark supplies are limited).
Take steps to help avoid the flu. Practice good health habits during flu season:
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid shaking hands
- Avoid people who are sick and wear a face mask when around someone sick, if possible
- Drink plenty of fluids, unless you have restrictions from your doctor
- Get enough sleep
Watch for flu symptoms and call Landmark (if applicable) or your primary care physician if you experience:
- High fever (above 102°F)
- More fatigue than usual
- Nausea, vomiting, or dizziness
- Productive cough (with mucus)
- Pain or pressure in the abdomen or chest
- Inability to urinate, or unusually dark urine
The sooner you start flu treatment, the more likely it will be effective.